Friday, October 12, 2007

thoughts

freddie has finished drivers ed.......yeah!

i only had to work 4 hours today.......BIG yeah!

i did very good on my jewelry book party for meems...BIGGER yeah!

squirt is home sick today......boohoo

we are having fried chicken for dinner.....yum

and apple pie.............extra yum

mark went with me on a walk last night.....sweet talker

i love my family.....ahhhhhhhh

God has answered so many prayers i can't list them all....amen

moe did great at his choir concert last night....do re mi

he had to dance with a girl......ewwwww

to the song fame......i'm gonna live forever

squirt is making me watch fresh prince of bel-air....again

its the only thing that makes her feel better....pushover

2 comments:

  1. The Fresh Prince. That used to be the show. Squirt likes it? That's surprising.

    It sounds like your spirits are really high. Glad you only had to work half a day. Thats always nice.

    Thanks for doing the book party. I really appreciate it. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna learn how to fly...FAME!

    ReplyDelete