Friday, October 12, 2007

I am...

I am kind and thankful
I wonder what heaven is like
I hear angel's wings
I see animals in the clouds
I want a weekend away with my husband
I am kind and thankful

I pretend to be a racecar driver in grocery store parking lots
I feel overwhelmed
I touch the hem of His garment
I worry about my kids
I cry at the movies
I am kind and thankful

I understand God loves me
I say joy will come in the morning
I dream that my house will be finished one day
I try to not overeat
I hope my kids understand why there have to be rules
I am kind and thankful

6 comments:

  1. oh, this is beautiful! I am so glad you did the "assignment." It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are kind and thankful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are kind and thankful.
    You are also beautiful and hilarious.
    You are a woman I'd like to mold my life after.
    You are a terrific friend.
    You are an amazing mother.
    You are thoughtful and one of the most intuitive people I've ever met.
    You are so many things...
    I could go on and on.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't this fun. You made me smile as well.

    Racing in the parking lot :( naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for challenging us! This was fun and I feel like I am getting to know you (and others) just by reading the poems!

    ReplyDelete