Monday, July 7, 2008

slumber party alert

tonight is the night that i get to barricade myself in my room. this is the one night of the year that i let squirt and her friends run amok. the annual birthday slumber party. the boys are gone and freddie has run off to her moms house. i have been stockpiling supplies in my bedroom so that i don't have to come out until the morning. well actually i will come out at midnight load everyone into the car and drive them to the all night grocery store for a scavenger hunt. then i get to go back into my room until morning. the only rules are to have fun and eat everything in sight. somebody may need to check on me in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. You are the greatest mom ever, that's all I have to say! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will check on you tomorrow. happy birthday squirt!!!!!!!!

    these are the events that our children remember the best.


    you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab party. You are a brave woman!

    ReplyDelete