Saturday, July 12, 2008

baby shane

a very busy week. tuesday morning i woke up to a very messy house and girls sprawled out sleeping everywhere. the slumber party was a success and there is even a youtube video out there with me on it. i promised my peeps i would share but i just don't have the time today so it will have to wait for a later blog. about 1pm on tuesday i get a call from my sister that it was time to take my oldest niece kay to the hospital so she can have her baby. so i wolfed down my lunch and dried my hair and off to the hospital we go. we got her all checked in about 1:45 and by 8:03 we have a beautiful baby shane. the delivery went well and he is just the most perfect baby. squirt was thrilled that he was born on her birthday.


this is shane about 1 hour after he was born with his little old man hat on.



3 comments:

  1. Oh!! How sweet is he?!
    Congratulations! Hope mom and baby are both doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, yes, I'm curious about this youtube video! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet baby he is. I too am excited about the u tube video. give auntie rhonda a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete