Thursday, August 23, 2007

this is for you La

THANK YOU !!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!

you know what you did and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

freddie actually wants to go to church next wednesday and its all because of you.

words cannot express my gratitude. i have been praying and praying and praying and God has heard my prayer and answered it. if you haven't guessed i'm a little excited. yes i could of made her go to church on wednesday nights but it needed to be her wanting to go to church. not me making her go to church. anyways thank you. you have made a difference in her life.

1 comment:

  1. I had patiently been waiting until she knew me better. Last night was just perfect when she came into the nursery. I was sad to have to leave her a little early but some of the other girls had really done a good job of talking to her and making her feel welcome. I'm excited she wants to come back - that's awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete