Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1st day of high school....gulp

its just not fair. my baby should not be in high school, but she is. i thought it would be fun to take a look back at her first day in kindergarten.

On baby's first day of kindergarten i could not get the car stopped fast enough. she jumped out and took off running for her classroom with a "bye mom! you don't need to walk me in." over her shoulder. i cried all the way to work. she was so ready to get rid of me and start her new school adventure.



things really haven't changed. on her 1st day of high school. she jumped out of the car and immediately saw some friends. all i could hear was their laughter ringing in my head as i once again cried all the way to work.



5 comments:

  1. You should be proud. She's a great girl. Sorry she is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These babies do grow up much too quickly. Here's the site:
    http://www.weldonwilmatank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they grow up so fast. what a special young lady she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it doesn't matter how old they get - some of those firsts are still hard on the momma!
    I'll say a prayer for you today friend!
    She's just so cute!
    Reminds me of going to school in a uniform, of course, my uniform belonged to your daughter's rival school... I guess that means we can't be friends... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful young lady she is turning into.....I still remember when she was little coming over to the house and playing with John. High school, she sure grew up fast.

    ReplyDelete