Saturday, July 21, 2007

my little princess kitty

every morning i go out on my back porch and feed my cats. and every morning my little princess kitty meows frantically for her food. and every morning i have to reach down and pick up my princess kitty and show her where her food is. i have never moved her food dish it has been in the same place for 4 years now. but still every morning the same routine.

do you think this is how God feels about us?

everyday we meow, cry, whine frantically for our food (the Word) and every morning God picks us up and shows us where our food (His Word) is.

Do you think He ever gets tired of us?

i never get tired of feeding my princess kitty and i'm sure God never gets tired of feeding us. How wonderful is our God. He not only saves us, but He provides for us. He makes sure we have just what we need, when we need it. we're the ones that think we can do it all on our own and want to be independant of Him. how dumb is that. forgive me God for taking You for granted. i don't mean to but i do it nonetheless. thank You for providing. my life would be hollow without You at the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment