Saturday, July 14, 2007

laundry....does it ever end?

well i'm on my 2nd load of laundry today. and to my dismay when i went out to move loads i never put the 2nd load in the washer. the tub was full of water and soap but no clothes. its this stinkin' blog. i get so caught up in it that i neglect things. oh well the laundry will always be there...but my friends need me to read and comment on their blogs right now.

and to answer the question. no, laundry never ends. as soon as i finish there is always more. tonight i get the added bonus of sweaty stinky hockey gear. maybe jonathan will let me wash his lucky workout jersey. i am almost ashamed to admit this, but he has not allowed us to wash his workout jersey since november.....yes that's right november 2006. it smells wonderful. if you've never smelled a sweaty 14 year-old boy then you should smell one after they've worked out in a jersey that hasn't been washed in almost a year. it's a real treat.

6 comments:

  1. I am with you on the laundry factor. I sometimes fantasize about a laundry maid. She wouldn't have to do anything else. Wash it, dry it, iron it and put it away. It would make a great reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't everyone think that friendship/blogging/commenting comes before laundry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. God first

    Blogging second

    laundry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWWWWW... I really can't wait for the 'lucky jersey' chapter of my life! You're a real team player!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did all our laundry at my parents house. I came home and have no laundry to wash. I'm sad - I like the sound of the machine going and the smell that fills my house. It's comforting to me....

    I know I'm weird. There's no need to tell me. And no - I do not want to do anyone else's laundry, especially the stinky jersey. That's gross!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is laundry? yes i think blogging definitely takes priority over laundry. i am with ya.

    ReplyDelete