Thursday, October 2, 2008

how funny is this

i have been steadily working on 2 more college classes, american history and accounting. i knocked out history first and have been chipping away at the accounting class when i discovered today that my textbook only goes up to chapter 12 and i need chapters 13 thru 15 to finish the course. so after a quick call to the school they determined they had sent me the wrong edition. so they are shipping me the right book.

have i mentioned squirt has a boyfriend. they are not allowed to date but they eat lunch together everyday and talk constantly on the phone. have i mentioned i'm not ready for this. we have met him and his parents and they are very nice people other than the fact that their 6'2" football playing son likes my baby.

2 comments:

  1. i saw squirt at the pool today...
    i don't know how i'd feel about someone a foot taller than me liking my little girl either.
    teenage years... not looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend as a 14 year old was a 6'4" basketball player who had been recruited first from yugoslavia then from california. He was also a senior. My parents couldn't have been more thrilled.

    It didn't last long, and at this point in my life, I greatly thank my parents. What in the world would an 18 year old want with a 14 year old? Granted, I was very mature. ;)

    Hairy legged boys are nothing but trouble. Tell Squirt I said so.

    ReplyDelete