Wednesday, October 29, 2008

safe for now

it appears my job is safe for now. of course i could go in tomorrow and it could all change, but for today i still have a job.

all day i have been thinking what a year this has been. about this time last year was when all the layoffs started and i have to say the hardest part has not been the thought of losing my job it has been the not knowing if i will lose my job.

the waiting...the wondering...the worrying.

yes i am a worrier. i try not to be and i have gotten better, but the fact remains.

i worry.

not about alot of stuff but the unknown is right up there among my big time worries.

so alot of time has been spent this year seeking God and asking Him to help me not worry. asking Him to plan my steps. He has truly been good to us and for that i am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment