Saturday, March 1, 2008

1 down 39 to go

i have successfully finished my first college class. i made an a. i just have 39 classes to go to get my degree. i should be done by the first of the year.....2014 hahahahahahaha

someone asked me the other day why i didn't go to college after high school and i really had to think about that. my senior year of high school was so chaotic. my mom was divorcing my step-dad. my step-mom had left my dad. my oldest brother was diagnosed hiv positive and i was the only one who knew about it. so my whole world was spinning out of control and i just wanted a normal life. little did i know at the time that there is no such thing as normal. we only have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a great start. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for Freddie. I don't know her, but I know that I have seen God reveal himself in a big way to some really unsuspecting adolescent hearts. You just keep doing what you are doing. God LOVES to reveal himself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with school! So what's next on the list? Just doing one at a time has its advantages. Better grades, for one (usually.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!
    That's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete