Friday, February 29, 2008

dude where's my car?

tonight its just me and squirt having some girl time. so we went and ate and decided to go to baskin robbins for dessert. well we were leaving baskins when i looked up from the drivers side door of my loaner car and i don't see squirt. i glance over to the big black suburban parked next to us and squirt had opened the passenger side door before she realized it was not our vehicle. apparently she wasn't watching where she was going and is just so used to getting into a big black truck that she didn't realize it wasn't ours. the young lady sitting in the suburban was so surprised when her door was opened by this strange girl. i'm still laughing at her. this was just the funniest thing thats happened to us.

5 comments:

  1. I can relate!!! I had a rental for Tuesday and Wednesday. When I went to work Tuesday morning after picking it up, I had to park in a portion of the parking lot that I don't normally use. Should'a seen me coming out in the dark looking for a car I don't know in a place I'm not used to using! Poor baby, give her a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny. I can see her doing this and you laughing with her. I would have done the same thing. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in decatur w/mark. i have my bil's car for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete