Wednesday, March 26, 2008

functionally dysfunctional

freddie's therapist stated today that we are functionally dysfunctional.

which is good...i think.

no actually it is very good.

she explained that we have taken a very dysfunctional situation and have made it functional. we have achieved what God intended a family to be. each member doing their part to contribute to the whole working order of the family. we aren't blaming each other for all the bad things that have happened, but are working together to make the best of a bad situation.

Thanks God we couldn't do this without You.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, YAY! That's great!!!

    I know you don't do what you do to get approval from others, but it does make you feel good when a professional gives you the thumbs up, huh?

    You are working so hard in every aspect. Celebrate the victory, my friend! Thanks be to God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How succinct and appropriate is that last sentence!!??!!
    I am glad things are smoothing out.
    Freddie is doing better then?
    I have been praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that,"functionally disfunctional". You amaze me. I have seen people use the term hero lightly. You would have to be one of mine.

    ReplyDelete