Thursday, September 27, 2007

moving day

tomorrow is moving day at work. our center manager in his infinite wisdom is doing a reorg of the office. so tomorrow at 2:30 i will be getting a new boss, a new desk, and a new cubie mate. i will still be doing the same old job just with a new view. my current cubie mate surprized me last friday as we sat and talked and worked. she told me that she has really enjoyed sitting with me and that i have been a good christian example for her. wow. i have to admit i have had my moments sitting with her. i guess you really never know the true effect you can have on people good or bad. thank you God this one was good. i've learned alot sitting with this lady, mainly how to just accept people where they are and to pray and trust God for their souls.

thanks God for the opportunity to make a difference in someones life. help me continue to be a good example to others. when i fall short and You know i will help me to humble myself and ask for forgiveness, even when its not my fault. help me to do my job everyday with joy and a song in my heart because there are always others watching and it would break my heart to cause You shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment