Thursday, September 20, 2007

drivers ed

ok all week i have been taking my freddie to drivers ed class and every night as i'm waiting to pick her up i watch all the little kids coming out of the door. yes i said little kids cause thats what they are little kids. none of these kids look old enough to tie their shoes much less drive a car. and the really scary part is i started driving when i was 14. a whole year earlier than these kids. what was my mom thinking? how could you let a 14 year old drive a car. i'm sure she had her reasons but there is no way i'm letting squirt behind the wheel. so let this blog be a warning to everyone watch out cause they are letting toddlers drivers now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, rw!

    I love that you love my blog! And any sewing advice is greatly appreciated. I have actually agreed to make some more place mats and a runner for a friend of mine and I bought a great book last night that shows you how to make purses/bags. They look pretty easy! I can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can practice.

    So, Lori S. tells me you're a member of 1st Assembly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so scared when I learned to drive and I didn't like the learning. I actually was a lot older when I drove. I was one of the only kids that was scared to be driving this big vehicle. It will work out. Hope that God will help you throught this time!!

    ReplyDelete