Tuesday, September 11, 2007

more prayer

well the decision has been made and all thats left is the telling.

when God moves fast He really moves.

sorry guys i can't tell y'all yet, i have to have a heart to heart with someone first, so please continue to pray. i need the wisdom to do this right and at the right time.

i also have this weird condition, if you can call it that, whenever i have to have a serious talk with someone i have a tendency to laugh. yes i said laugh. uncontrollable, inappropriate laughter. i know its weird. God has really impressed upon me that its all about the way i say it. so please pray i don't mess this up. my tongue can be a most unruly member, but my intentions are pure.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the first person I have ever heard say that. When Neill and I have a disagreement, I laugh. When I have to get onto the kids, I laugh. N. knows if I'm laughing...in the right circumstance..he had better watch out.

    I hope your heart to heart goes well. Still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i prayed for you at the v.b. game and i am praying for you now. may Jesus' words be your words. I speak peace unspeakable and full of glory flood your home right at this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I also have this condition, but it mostly occurs in me when I've been caught off guard and have not had a chance to absorb or plan my thougbts. It's like a total rush of adreneline comes out in a giggle.

    And, by the way, I'm still praying for you, and I'm not giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. missed the last one somehow? but praying now.

    ReplyDelete