Monday, June 25, 2007

i did it! i did it!!!!

i got up this morning and went to the gym and swam laps. i was at one time very faithful to get up 3 to 4 mornings a week and go workout. well when we got into the heavy overtime at work the first thing i cut out was my morning workout. what a big mistake. just like every other woman on the planet, i battle with my weight. weight was never a problem to me until after i had my daughter and then it just seemed impossible to take the weight off. i had a brief 3 year victory where i took off about 50 pounds and stayed at my fighting weight of 150 for about 2 1/2 to 3 years. but then i got lazy about my eating and the weight just started creeping back on. so now i need to take off the same 50 pounds i lost all those years ago. i can't believe they found me. oh well such is life. ok you pounds your days are numbered...you're going down. you hear me...down. this is war!

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you!!!!!!!!! i will put on my battle suit {not bathing suit} we will do war together. you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete