Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i'm not ready for this

squirt likes a boy and he likes her back.

i am soooooo not ready for this.

we are just "liking" right now because she is not allowed to date until she is 21. just joking.

but i am sooooo not ready for this.

she says he is a nice boy and goes to church and runs cross country and wants to hold her hand.

where did my baby go and why does she want to like a smelly ol' boy anyways. 2 days of public school and this is what happens. i'm not naive i knew this would happen eventually but i just wasn't prepared for it to happen right now.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Two days?

    Young love...I mean, LIKE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!! i'm dreading the day boys come into our lives.
    i've already told diamond she can't date until she's 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I read this a couple of days ago and have been ignoring it in the "if I don't acknowledge it, then it doesn't exist" sense of ignoring things.

    I just don't even want to think about going there. Better you than me.

    (By the way, my own was primping mightily yesterday when she realized just who the owner of a certain stray dog was, and that he would be coming over to pick him up. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your daughter. I know that T has told her.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really, 21? kylah couldn't date until she was 42.

    She was very rebellious though and somehow got married...

    ReplyDelete