Tuesday, May 20, 2008

we're learning

moe is learning to never say i'm bored while in my presence. he got the awesome privledge of washing dishes and folding laundry for that little comment.

freddie is learning she kinda likes it here. i have caught her several times refering to this house as her home. not just the place she is staying until she moves again.

squirt is learning that it's hard being a teenage girl. we are still having girl troubles but this too shall pass.

mark is learning that girls like to giggle and squeal and make all kinds of noise and they usually do it louder when dad is chasing them.

i am learning that i love my life and who i am and who i am becoming.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I HOPE YOU SPECIAL DAY EXCEEDS YOUR HEART'S WISHES!!!! BY THE WAY, I THINK A ROAD TRIP TO FREDERICKSBURG IS COMING SOON:::CAN YOU SAY DAY TRIP!!!! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, girl! Hope your day's been great! I really miss getting to hang out with you. I miss your honesty, insightfulness, and wit...and your comfy couch!! =)

    ReplyDelete