Wednesday, October 15, 2014

she is me, i am her

every Tuesday night my lady friends come over and we eat and talk about Jesus and share life together.  I have no words for how much I love and need each and everyone of these ladies.  they are funny, quirky, serious, thoughtful, and lovely. 


last night a new lady joined our group and I realized this morning she is me and I am her.  you see she is new, she has never gone to church, she has finally realized after all these years and much loss and pain and joy and happiness that she cannot live without Jesus and she wants to do life with my small group. 


18 years ago I was this woman.  after much loss and pain and joy and happiness I realized i needed Jesus. I couldn't live without Him.


she is hungry so very very hungry for Jesus.  she can't live without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment