Saturday, October 25, 2014

He knows

last weekend was our yearly church women's retreat and was it ever good. 


God did such a deep work in so many hearts and reminded us all of how much He truly loves us and is always there.


at the retreat they always break us up into small discussion groups after each session.  this is always done randomly and you stick with the same group after each session.  it was amazing to me (and it really shouldn't be) that God knew exactly what I needed. 


I lead a weekly women's life group at our church and was truly blessed to have 6 of my 8 ladies able to come to the retreat.  what I didn't realize until I was sitting in my retreat small group was how thankful I was to NOT have any of my life group ladies in my small group.  don't get me wrong I love sharing life with my ladies but there are times when you just need to be a part of the group and not leading the group. 


God knew, He always knows and yet it still surprises me when He shows me even a small kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment