Monday, December 10, 2007

someday...

...i'll learn how to play the drums

...my house will be quiet and i will be sad.

...i will have a college degree.

...my hair will do what i want it to do.

...i will be a size 5. hahahahahahahahahahaha. ok i feel better now.

...i will sit for hours and read my bible and pray.

...i will have a craft room where all my stuff can be spread out and i never have to put anything away.

...i will have a maid to clean my bathrooms and floors and whatever else i don't want to do. ok she will clean everything.

...she will also do my laundry.

...and wash my car.

...i will be able to travel whenever i want to wherever i want.

...or stay home if thats what i want to do.

someday

today...

...i must go to work everyday, even when i don't want to.

...i feel lucky if i get to go the bathroom without a child with me.

...i must clean my bathroom, my floor, and the whole house.

...and do my laundry

...and wash the car.

...i have to put away all my stuff when i'm done.

...i struggle to read a few verses everyday.

...i am a long way from a size 5. as a matter of fact i'm a size 10 but the 14 fits so good i buy a 16.

...my hair has a mind all its own.

...i'm starting to get scared i can't handle a full time family, a full time job and college courses.

...my house is anything but quiet, and i am happy.

...i will continue to play air drums whenever the mood hits. and dance crazy in the aisle of the grocery store just to embarass the kids. and make up words to songs when i can't understand what the heck they are saying.

today.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, you should get the game "Rock Band" for the XBox 360! It comes with a drum kit, a guitar, and microphone. That way, you could totally rock out on your drums! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is one of my favorite posts of yours.

    i love you,
    kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you just the way you are!

    today.

    and tomorrow.

    and when you have your college degree with your house with a craft room that you can spread your things out far and wide that your maid cleans after she does your laundry and washes your car that your kids pitched in and bought for you after they graduated from college and got fantabulous jobs because they had someone who set a fine example for them.

    ReplyDelete