Monday, November 19, 2007

hallelujah!!!

i'm back. i know y'all missed me. i have not had internet for the last 6 days. no blogs for 6 days. it was torture. i can't tell you how many long phone conversations i have had with the phone company. i'm almost ashamed to say that i work for them. i now have a new found compassion for our customers. God bless 'em.

to bring everyone up to speed.

the court date is set for november 30th. please pray nothing happens to mess it up.

my 19 year old niece, kay, is pregnant. this is the older sister of freddie and moe.

work is work, nothing new there.

i am set to start classes online jan 7th. pray hard - its been 20 some years since i've been in school. my brain just might explode.

no iffer did our family pics on saturday and they are awesome. i will be posting a slide show soon.

the boys start hardball today and they have a tournament on the 1st of dec. more stinky jerseys.

3 comments:

  1. I was a little worried about you. Your last post was not good. Glad your back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear from you!!

    LOVE the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo very glad that you liked the pictures. I cannot tell you how much you blessed us with your gift. Really. It's not just that it is extra money when I am not getting a paycheck, but it's the realization that maybe I am worth getting paid, that maybe this will be a way for me to stay at home in the future. It was so much fun taking the pictures. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete