Thursday, September 10, 2015

forever friends

i know a lady who has said time and time again.  we were just friends for a season.


bullshit


if you have ever been my friend you are still my friend.  you will forever have a place in my heart and I did not just love you for a season I love you forever.


I understand that not everyone is like me and that's great.  I love the fact that we are all different and have different ideas and different thoughts and different passions and dreams.  that is what makes us friends.  I want to know you and I want to be known by you.  I want to love you flaws and all and have myself be loved back flaws and all by you....yes you. 


is this not what Jesus was talking about all through the new testament. 


did he just love us for a season?


nope didn't think so

No comments:

Post a Comment