Thursday, June 25, 2009

texting - june 24, 2009

colleen is on vacation with a friend and her family and this is one of our many text conversations.



colleen 10:02pm - 20 dollars is going to king leonitus :)

me - who is king leonitus?

colleen 10:03pm - my hermit crab

me - i thought it was gonna be sir walter raleigh

colleen 10:06pm - i like king leonitus better it makes him look stronger and i can randomly yell sparta! for him :) cause he is named for their leader :)

me - ok ru sure its not 2 big of a name 4 him?

colleen - what are you trying to say. do you not have faith in my beloved crab? do you doubt his fury :)

me - its a hermit crab not a pitbull

colleen 10:15pm - thats what she said:) kidding. no don't underestimate it. he's part fire dragon ninja. i bought him a net for his cage and i got you another present :)

me - does a crab really have fury?

colleen 10:15pm - not all crabs but this one is like nemo he's special :)

me - k

colleen 10:16pm - don't say k. say i'm amazed at his beauty and grace : )

me - i am amazed @ his beautiful crabbiness.

colleen 10:19pm - :) yes :) that's the spirit :) do you laugh at my logic :)

me - yes i laugh

2 comments: