Saturday, May 26, 2007

happy day

The pool is open....and its a happy day. Especially for my kids. They spent 3 fun filled hours at the pool until their bodies got tired and they started turning on each other. After 20 minutes of bickering i announced it was time to go and believe it or not this was all it took for them to become mommas little angels. Or should i say momma and auntie rhonda's little angels. You see i'm am now the proud momma of 4 kids...1 natural birth (colleen-13), 1 step-son (jonathan-14), 1 niece (mexa-16), and 1 nephew (cliff-11). My sister had a little break down about a month ago and i now have her 2 youngest kids. I have new respect for my mom. i'm not sure how she kept from having a breakdown raising 4 of us on her own. I have new respect for my husband, taking in someones else's kids and raising them like his own. I have new respect for myself, i never fully realized how much your love grows when you give it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment